Design is a form of experience

Design is a pattern of mind that changes with the environment, use, function and the people surrounding the environment.

Friday, July 25, 2014

#Happy Me# 365 Days

We all attempt to do something different, catchy or outstanding that can be noticed or appreciated. Everyone secretly wants to achieve it all . It’s quite possible to accomplish anything we want but there is just one little thing that we need to continue doing until we reach our goal. Just be Happy!

Spiritually and Scientifically happy works in every aspect like health, wealth, success and etc. Starting today lets note any one thing that makes us happy through our day. It can be absolutely anything food, drink , music, message from a friend , seeing someone else happy ,workout etc. I am happier when I share my happiness , so if you think you want to spread the smiles please share your "Happy Me" of the day. I start today 

#1 Happy Me#
cup of hot morning tea

















 
#2 Happy Me#
Late night mini golf















 



# 3 Happy Me# 
Good read before bed :)

                                                                               


#4 Happy Me#
Good Run

#5 Happy Me#
This thought made a happy me :)
#6 Happy Me#
Cutest sweetest video that made me super duper happy :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84DLT4yRcy4

#7 Happy Me#
Just being myself made me happy today :) Love Life !

#8 Happy Me# 
A good run and this wonderful lines made my day all bright. Oh and its even happier that today I complete my first week of noting down the happy moments of my day :)
#9 Happy Me#
Beautiful day with family is what makes me happy on day 9 :)

#10 Happy Me#
Love to feel I am blessed in every way

#11 Happy Me#
I feel thankful and blessed to feel love all around.


#12 Happy Me#
The happy feeling of making ganpati bappa :)
#13 Happy Me#
Trying nail art for the first time is happy feeling :)
#14 Happy Me#
Booba tea and summer time just a perfect blend for a happy feeling 

#15 Happy Me#
Life is just perfect when you have that one perfect person in life to share your little things of the day over a bhutta :)
#16 Happy Me#
Happiness is making ganapti for a friend :)


#17 Happy Me#

Happiness is one step closer to the moon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment